Call to meet

Icthus

I would like to schedule a guild meeting for all involved in Knights of the Trinity for Thursday the 19th at 8:30 pm Eastern. The meeting will take place in the KoT village.  

I would request the honor of your presence if you have been ever a part of our fine family.  There is much to discuss.

Ill try and get on fer it
tounge.gif
 (not playing is tough btw
sad.gif
.) What time zone are you talking about. If its EST then thats fine, but if its CST, then ill be 30 minutes late (i think). i dont get off of work until 8 pm est

ill try to be there. im just never feel like playing anymore. i guess my friends prayers have been answered =(

~Cam

Well yah.  I can kind of understand the loss of desire to play.  Everyone is trying to fight to get to 50.  So you kill and kill and kill and kill.  Then you have to go to Atlantis to find the artifacts so you kill and kill and kill and kill.  And even after a day of bloodly slaughtering, you STILL don't have what you've been waiting all week to get. And nobody's focused on the relics anymore. Just killing to get Darkness Falls or grouping for dragon raids or scroll mobs.

So I do kind of understand the frustration.

But don't forget.  Its a role playing server.  You don't have to go kill all the time.  Go do some quests and role play them.  If you can rez, go through some dangerous areas and be a hero to people.  Go exploring in dungeons you've never seen before. (never been in the frontier dungeon)  Or go to the chapel and proclaim the good news of God.  Go scuba diving.   Cliff diving.   Go to the catacombs and crack a few jokes.  The options are limitless.

I'll do my best to be at the meeting.  I want to bring life and joy and fellowship back to this very wonderful place.

Hope to see you all there!  God bless.

Ken
a.k.a. Malohaut

Icthuus,did you edit ur post or am i senile?  
laugh.gif

cool.gif

wink.gif
Camm whenever someone prays and God answers it, its never a bad thing for that person. He never shuts a door with out opening another

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Icthus @ Feb. 12 2004,3:59)]Me edit? Why would i edit a perfectly good post.  
rock.gif
Perfectly good post huh?  Well there should have been a comma after "me" and before "edit".  And in your second sentence the word "I" should have been capitalized.  
tounge.gif

wink.gif

Hehe. It usually is. Either most people don't check the forums (for that very reason), or people just don't know what to talk about I guess. I guess everybody is too busy looking to see if someone else posted and then maybe replying if they see a question they can answer. Hehe. Kind of like now.

Back