Call Of Duty: World at War

GoodOleTaco

Any one got it yet? I got it but havent played it yet. (Much work hardly any play :p ). But since I got vacation time next week...GAME TIME.

Please post your opinions on the game, single player and Online play.

I've played it on the 360. It's a fairly fun game. Obviously lots of violence in both single/multiplayer. Lots of language in various places in the single player.

The controls are exactly the same as previous COD games. The weapons are essentially the same, with different class names, different gun styles (but nearly every gun-type is still there, somewhere)

The Taco lives!

I haven't played it yet and hadn't planned on it, but after seeing the Wii version scored an 83 on Metacritic, I'm tempted to rent it.

I have my doubts the controls in CoD:WaW Wii are as awesome as those in Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, though.

Yup..Taco still alive and kicking..lol. I agree about the violance and language...I did find a filter but not that good...so far the graphics are awesome and the controls...much better then sitting with one of emm old fashion PS, XBOX..hehehe..

Anyways..I will give you more on my take of the game once I play it.

I saw that there is a COD thread..should this be moved there or keep it here?

I saw that there is a COD thread..should this be moved there or keep it here?
If you're talking about the Wii version, then we'll leave the post here.

If you're talking about the PC version, then we'll move the post to the Call of Duty Chapter Forum.

If you're talking about the Xbox 360 version, then we'll move the post to the Xbox Live Chapter Forum.

Oy. Multi-platform releases make a gaming group's President's head spin.

Ok..played some today...I loved it...it rocks. Intense firefights. I loved it how I could call an airstrike. Awesome. Found my friend code..dont know how it works but here it is: 17196995774

somewhat resurrecting the thread....

I know on xbox you have to pay for a subscription to play online. Is this true with Wii? Or is it free (like with all the other games I've seen so far?)

As I've previously mentioned, I've played COD:WaW on the 360 at work, but I have the Wii at home. I'm itching for some killing... but would be more fun if I could play with my co-workers for free.

I know on xbox you have to pay for a subscription to play online. Is this true with Wii? Or is it free (like with all the other games I've seen so far?)
All online features for the Wii (minus downloable content, of course) are free...which might explain why the online features on the Xbox 360 are so much better.

Back