Call of Duty demo out

Nspire

The demo is available at a number of places, such as file planet and file shack.

(and it's awesome, too)

Got it last night...along with the Jedi Academy demo. Looks GREAT but I didn't spend much time with it. I know it's not truly a Medal of Honor game, but essentially, it is. The Medal of Honor games seem like one of those things you just don't get tired of. Sure, the game's are all somewhat similar, but they are so fun it doesn't matter. Call of Duty looks like it's gonna be a great game.

Twas the first thing I downloaded with my university connection. 100 meg in just under 3 minutes I think. Rolled along at speeds around 300-400 kb/sec if I remember right. I have yet to install it becuase I'm at my parents house right now and the computer is at the dorm.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SSquared @ Sep. 06 2003,3:28)]Got it last night...along with the Jedi Academy demo.  Looks GREAT but I didn't spend much time with it.  I know it's not truly a Medal of Honor game, but essentially, it is.  The Medal of Honor games seem like one of those things you just don't get tired of.  Sure, the game's are all somewhat similar, but they are so fun it doesn't matter.  Call of Duty looks like it's gonna be a great game.
That's true, it's not really a Medal of Honor game. It's alot better
smile.gif

Medal of Honor is one of my favorite FPSs of all time, but IMHO, Call of Duty is like MoH on steroids. I actually felt exactly like I was in an episode of Band of Brothers.

I absolutely love the fact that you go through the game with other soldiders. The amazing thing is that the AI is done so well. I mean your guys don't just run into the middle of the firefight, they realistically find cover, shoot, duck, and move as a real military squad. You have to see it to believe it.

This game has gone from the 'that could be good' category to the 'absolute must buy the day it comes out' category. It's that good, IMHO (though the sky texture is absolutely terrible, but one rarely sees this).

Back