Calendar Idea

SilverSand

I was thinking for the front page of the SoE website it would be cool to have a Calendar. We could take all the PvP, GvG, Fissure and Underworld dates and post when the event was taking place. Please post your opinion and if you have any idea's that would work with it... =)
~SilverSand

Ideas? Glad you asked. ;)

1) Promote the forums. I don't see nearly all of our members posting and I doubt they are all reading these. Some didn't even know they existed when I mentioned them in-game. A message with the address of the fourms should be our Guild Message for awhile and everyone should be urged to visit once a day or at least a couple of times a week.

2) Going along with the above, without that scheduling is useless and people will always feel left out because they didn't know. We need organization. That means team-forming, practices, strategy discussion, etc. THEN we can go out and actually compete.

3) There's been a lot of helping each other lately and that's awesome. Pastori in particular has been willing to tag along to make some missions easy four us first-time through characters. Bravo zulu and let's keep that attitude up.

SilverSand said:
I was thinking for the front page of the SoE website it would be cool to have a Calendar. We could take all the PvP, GvG, Fissure and Underworld dates and post when the event was taking place.
The current Tribe of Judah site engine already has a Calendar function built in, as well as a news feature. Contact SirThom, ToJ's lead web developer, for more information.

You might already have direct event posting access; log in to your member control panel ("Main Menu/Login" link on left-hand site of ToJ site), click "Add Event" under "Calendar," submit a title, time, and description for your event, and it should either (a) post directly to the web site or (b) get placed in a moderation queue. If it's placed in the queue, either I or PastorWirl should see it in a few days and approve it.

Thx Tek.. I didn't know that ToJ's calendar had separate parts for each chapter! I'll contact SirThom, I don't think I have the Calendar features in my Menu...

Back