Cal Team information

Atown

Christian Gamers Alliance Amazon Store Manager
Staff member
I was kicked from Toj, and our team was also assumed abandoned due to inactivity from that forfiet. sorry the cal team did not work out.

Well wut a weird wacky world we have to live in.I seen the news on cal hehehe like i did not even see a chance to appeal just because of a missed scrim hehehe like clue not ment to happen.Keep me n mind on future team possibilities.

Maybe this is just me being my random self, but maybe we should try to just have a regular CS fun night before we try getting into CAL again. I mean it would be nice to just get everyone playing together. I also think it'd be better for us as CS players (and possible future team).

Christian Crew hosts several great Counter-Strike servers. Perhaps we could plan a night to meet up there? We could even hop onto their TeamSpeak server and chat it up with some of their members. Kind of like a Counter-Strike mixer.

Sounds good to me. I know I'd be in.

Do they have any 1.6 servers or just Source? I glanced at it all and only saw source servers.

DanR12 said:
Sounds good to me. I know I'd be in.

Do they have any 1.6 servers or just Source? I glanced at it all and only saw source servers.
I think they've moved over exclusively to Source, but since I haven't played CS 1.6 or Source in a few months, I haven't confirmed that.

Back