BWL Nostalgia Raid - Tuesday

Ok then I stand corrected... If that is the purpose of the Raids Goblit then I will leave it to you. It would drive me insane but that is just me. Enjoy and I am shutting up now. :)

Lol insane...I know where that is! HAHA! You are always welcome to join us if you feel the need to go crazy hehe.

Lol insane...I know where that is! HAHA! You are always welcome to join us if you feel the need to go crazy hehe.

Nah already there I just don't need that type of insane. I am Having fun floating in my own cloud tossing popcorn on people that I pass. That type would be getting rid of Popcorn and start tossing Anvils.

I tanked all of MC and the first boss in BWL with no FR, and 90% of the spells from the adds in BWL were fully resisted and I was AOE tanking lava packs with no FR and no problems. We might need Ony cloaks but when you think about how much health people have now compared to 60 I doubt you need much resist gear anymore, I think tanks were lucky to come close to 10k pre-bc and I have 16k unbuffed health now so its a huge difference on top of resisting most of the 62 elites spells

The first boss is not what Ug is talking about The 4th boss is more Fire intease then all the others and with out an Ony cloak I bet any tank dies on that same boss... and for sure on Nef. Just like Huhu in AQ40

If We do MC we need to make sure we have people with water to put out the runes and some FR for Tanks.

IF we do BWL then we need people with FR gear yes even at level 70 and Ony Cloaks for everyone in the raid.

I was just stating that I have tanked all of MC even AOE tanking 2 lava packs at once with a bad pull with no FR and the first boss in BWL. I didnt say UG YOU LIE WE CAN DO EVERYTHING I said what I have experienced, I also believe I stated we probably did need Ony cloaks but Redeemed as a guild has never even been that far into BWL so I have NO IDEA what is past the suppression room, sorry we aren't as leet as you guys.

besides that the post was just to do the first boss in BWL, she didnt say lets go clear the place:)

I was just stating that I have tanked all of MC even AOE tanking 2 lava packs at once with a bad pull with no FR and the first boss in BWL. I didnt say UG YOU LIE WE CAN DO EVERYTHING I said what I have experienced, I also believe I stated we probably did need Ony cloaks but Redeemed as a guild has never even been that far into BWL so I have NO IDEA what is past the suppression room, sorry we aren't as leet as you guys.

Go take a nap and calm down... I'll keep you in my praying time. It sure seems like something is bothering you and you seem to take everything aimed at you.

Oh come on guys.....I don't know BWL well enough to lead all the way through...so no worries it won't happen!

Yes but if we came along we would be happy to fill in the blanks

And yes I am willing to come along if we really made a shot at clearing it. Easy money and good money too.

None of the drakes require it, although it would not hurt wearing it.

5 and out!

As for Nefarian, the tank needs to have one, imo.

Nef would be a pretty fun fight if you guys were to get there.

The random mobs that spawn before Nef lands, the ones who are resistant to Fire/Shadow or Ice/something else (mele maybe I think, actually no I don't)

Then the class calls during the fight.

Stopping all DPS around 22% (or maybe it was 32%... at lvl 60).

Good times.

Stupid mob never gave Osi his nemesis robes though.

Chromaggus would be another fun one.

Last edited:
In case anyone was wondering about the results, we got Razorgore down around the third attempt--at which point it bugged, as all the little dragonkin respawned immediately on his death.

In case anyone was wondering about the results, we got Razorgore down around the third attempt--at which point it bugged, as all the little dragonkin respawned immediately on his death.
It seems like that happened last time you guys did BWL, or am I hallucinating? :confused:

I don't know why you're getting all upset about this. Nobody ever said that "YOU'RE A NEWB UNLESS YOU'VE DONE ALL OF BWL" and nobody can argue that you've experienced MC with no resists. I have no doubt that nearly any 70 tank could do all of MC without any resist gear at all ,and you've DONE IT. There are some fights that will be difficult in BWL/AQ40/NAXX even for 70's though. For instance Vael in BWL... it's guaranteed that people WILL die on this fight and if those people happen to be healers you could have a big problem. If I happen to have more knowledge about a certain fight that doesn't make me LEET I've just been there or read a strategy guide. If you haven't experienced what's past suppression room then just take someone's word that has, no reason to get angry. I don't think there was any intention of being condescending.

Where, You're an amazing tank and I'd run with you any time... take a deep breath and calm down before assuming that someone is talking down to you. It's sometimes hard to "read" exactly what someone meant with just text.

You might of missed it but there was more than just this thread going on at the same time to cause those feelings

I didn't miss it... I just chose not to comment. There were many things that I wanted to say but couldn't really figure out where to start so... I didn't. Some things are best just shrugged off.

Dude I was not talking down to you I was just saying there is more to BWL than simple tanking and hoping that lvl 70 will let you resist everything. I just wanted to say if we do BWL lets do the whole thing and give people that have never done Nef a chance at it. Make it a Full 40 and lets get everyone geared that means several runs to Ony if we don't have enough scales and getting some FR so that when we don't resist we will not take a big hit. I am sorry that I want to do a full instance and not just the first boss of a Zone on the level 60, 40 mans.

I know that now, it was clarified after my post that Proudfoot brought back up heh. I was also not trying to argue with you over what might be needed just offering my experience that I didnt need FR for MC and first boss of BWL. I too would like to see all of BWL someday but I dont think its gonna happen, I only have 10 days left on my acct:p

Back