Buto runs

Angus_Og

I have figured out, for the most part, what highend instances I will need to hit for phat loot for her. I have 3 items in DM, 6 items in BRS, 3 items in Strat and 2 in Scholo. Not to mention the EoD in MC.

I hope to make/join runs going to these places in the near future.

I need all kinds of gear for my tank, so take me along. I need to go to all those places to get my stuff too.

It's not so much leveling that is the problem... I'm just concerned that if I hit 60, get attuned to MC, etc.... that I'll be asked to come to those places when I'm still wearing mid-40s gear. I barely scrape by as it is... and would hate to never run an instance before I hit 60.

I decided a while back that I wanted to level by grouping or instancing... now I'm focusing more on playing in instances. With Anita and Shuranda around, there isn't a whole lot of need for me to hit 60 in the guild... so I'm just not in a rush.

Oh you are more than welcome to step up with the healing. Anita has already said she would like to try the priest/druid combo more and besides that, she has other toons she could bring in and I could level others to 60 too. Or, I could always go Shadow and let you and Anita heal. hehe We could make it work. Play what you enjoy!

I play what will make instances work. That's why I have 3 60s, working on 3 more toons. I enjoy my mage the most, and he's the best-geared, but there's just too many active mages right now... so I play alts.

I'd agree Randy (and Mike) in order to be successful at the higher end instances you need to gear up. You'd hate to go to MC and end up actually being a hinderance rather than a help because you keep running out of mana and/or dying because of a lack of gear. BRD and LBRS are fine to run without great gear but life as a healer sure gets easier when you're well geared. (Except for the Beast and Drakk, healing in UBRS is doable with Wend as the sole healer)

Back