Burning Crusade closed beta players

Tek7 (Legacy)

CGA & ToJ President
If you made it into the World of Warcraft - Burning Crusade closed beta, please post here with your character names so other community members in the beta can meet you in-game.

no....they are only inviting people who raid and you think if you where in closed bata befor you might get back in :(

I was invited to attend, but unfortunately I won't be able to play much.

not in the burning crusades beta, but I am in the 9Dragons CB... that's all i can say at the moment, I'll post a lot more when it's open beta.

lol im going thew my email and i got an email from blizzard i did get in lol got my key and eveything
michaelpi: Please post your character names after you create them.

Here's a list of my beta characters:
  • Yuriko, 60 Human Priest, Hellfire
  • Ulf, 48 Dwarf Hunter, Hellfire
  • Roswell, 1 Draenei Shaman, Hellfire
  • Varushka, 4 Draenei Hunter, Hellfire
  • Huxley, 1 Blood Elf Paladin
  • Morrison, 1 Blood Elf Hunter
  • Yuriko, 60 Human Priest, Blade's Edge
  • Ulf, 48 Dwarf Hunter, Blade's Edge

Tfrandy - L10 Dranai hunter; Hellfire.

I'm waiting on the database to come back up so I can copy my mage, druid, and priest over as well. From the beta forums, Character copy from live realms is down until Nov 14th. Boo.

Pre-mades appear to be down as well, but I'm not sure if they're affected by the database maintenance.

Blizzard has said they're not going to enable pre-mades for the beta. :(

oh wierd. when i first upgraded my account, i thought that button was lit up. guess not :/

*sigh* guess I'm stuck playing my Dran Hunter until my toons come over from the production server.

So far this is what I have....

Tfshebaely - human priest (Just transfered this morning)
Tfshe - Draenei mage

Both on Hellfire
I will be transferring my druid once I get Shebaely going.

Interesting...I was told they were by an employee....complete with tier 4 gear no less...
I had read that pre-mades were disabled in this blue post, but Eyonix doesn't say that pre-mades won't be enabled later in the beta.

If we do get access to level 70 characters with tier 4 gear, I'll be rolling a shiny Hunter right away. :D

Back