Brian is an idiot. It's ok you can agree.

blfleshman

Somehow while swapping guilds, (to my bank guild) I have left LoE. Didn't mean to, just did. Anyway, I need an invite. Pretty please.

Lol, done, but you do realize that if this was GW1 that would cost you 100 gold?

Ya it cost the guild 100 gold to invite someone. No worries though gold was devalued in the game, kind like silver in GW2, or somewhere between silver and copper.

10 copper sounds about right. Speaking of GW1...need to log in there sometime and see what sort of Minis I have going on...lol. Surely they could be of use to someone.

10 copper sounds about right. Speaking of GW1...need to log in there sometime and see what sort of Minis I have going on...lol. Surely they could be of use to someone.

i need minis on gw1 and i think another guildie does too but i cant remember which one.
also just a note, if i have any unded ones that i dont need i will be more than happy to pass on to another guild member
will be busy all day friday due to 2 deaths in the family
thank the LORD they knew JESUS as their personal LORD and Savior!!!

Ooo. If you have minis, I could use a pair to get my other three points for Heritage Armor. Still not sure when I get access to HoM (what level or where the guy is). If you have spare, I will gladly find thme a home ;)

I checked the guide and one rare and one unique mini will get me to 6 pts.

I can help out some folks. I'm sure I have minis sitting around somewhere and I can help with missions and whatnot.

To reach HoM, you need the Eye of the North expansion and you have to have a character leveled up to at least level 10 and have reached the main port city for your home campaign (Lion's Arch, Kaineng Center, Kamadan).

Tell ya what, i'll be ingame on GW1 Wednesday evening. I'm in the Spirit of Elisha guild and will be available for anyone that needs help. Lets have a GW1 party night.

Already replied in the other thread. Sounds like a plan!

I'm still in the tutorial. I was afraid to leave as I thought I would miss out on some completion.

Back