*BREAKING NEWS* Released Date Announced!!!!

Oh, you almost had me there. Then I remembered that you posted this in the afternoon, and I would have seen something about this when I checked the TOR site earlier today if it were true. Nice try, though. :p

As for what's going on, I would guess that the excitement over pre-ordering has worn down and people are finishing up with their summers. A release date announcement would be great, though...

No kidding I would love to know how far ahead of class I need to be so I can... you know.... take a couple of days off to play.

It's there, but kind of small. Did you use the right code once you made the signature?

Oh I see what happened....he made the image, then probably downloaded it to his desktop, and uploaded it to the CGA server and it got resized automatically.

just use the code below the image the site gives you in your signature after you have entered all you info instead.

EDIT:
Ok I remade it the best I could based on what I could make out...I think it says you are a Juggernaut?

Code:
http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/f29fe1a8e682d58e.png

Last edited:
You shouldn't need to copy the image and re-upload it, you should only need to copy and paste the code fragment that it gives you when you make the signature. What you should be doing is putting
at the end of it. If you do that, you get
f29fe1a8e682d58e.png

So once again, it should be
url], then

Back