Blubarry and Fiance Prayer request! (also a Pic of Blu and his Future Wife!!)

I would login and give you a /hug...
but then I wouldn't be very manly anymore, (as wife glares at me from other PC)

where do you live Blu? I'm a wedding photographer (hint, hint :) ). I live in Southern Illinois and travel to Missouri, Kentucky, Tennessee, Indiana and Cincinnati area for weddings!

As for the weight, I know what you are going through. I've been there. I'm only 5'8" and after a really bad wreck 14 yrs ago (hit head on by a drunk driver) I went from 180 to about 300. I had just got out of the Marines, was a semi-pro body builder, and ran 4 miles twice a day then suddenly I could hardly walk.

I'm down to a decent weight now but still want to lose some.

My wife went through gastric bypass surgery before I met her and lost almost as much as you weigh. I've seen photos of her and she doesn't even look like the same person at all. She went from 500 to, well, less than me by far :) She still struggles with things.

I will be praying for you both as I know what kind of struggles you are goin through with it.

I am in Canton, Ohio, northeast corner :-/ a little out of your way.

Wish I would have known you did that though, would have been an option :)

yeah in highschool i was in much better shape, i was benching about 280 and leg pressing over 1k lbs... i was getting in great shape my mile runs were at about 7'30" which i was fine with.

When I was getting ready to try out for the Bball team i got fouled hard during open gym in pe and broke my foot to the point it required surgery... after that i could not do any weights or cardio for almost a full year.... then i goot fatter... and depressed.. a lot of my weight is because of how i feel about myself mentally... i need to clear those hurdles and then i know i will be able to focus more on a healthy lifestyle...

I thought so much about surgery as an option but i jjust cant make that choice... i am not there in my life, or in my weight...

But there are times i would love to have a miracle weight loss solution. too bad those dont exist! in the mean time.. this week I move the distance to 1.5 miles! wooooo hooo!

When I was getting ready to try out for the Bball team i got fouled hard during open gym in pe and broke my foot to the point it required surgery... after that i could not do any weights or cardio for almost a full year

I can relate, I fell during a dance performance and didn't get surgery on my ankle (when I should have). The worst part was that about two months after that I got thrown into the pool and my ankle retore cuz it hit the pool wall...it will never be 100%. One of two perrrty detrimental injuries. Had to quit swimming and dancing and now, four years later, I am just getting into dancing again. Been. long. time. Working on shedding the 10 pounds I gained cuz of it. :eek:
(i know i know, but it matters to me >.<)

in the mean time.. this week I move the distance to 1.5 miles! wooooo hooo!
GOOOOO BLOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Run run run...pretend there is a horde rogue behind you.....you can't see him...but you know he is there......

Just Did Neighbor!!!! :D

I was very bad in my workouts this week. i am gonna punish myself extra hard tomorrow at the gym! eeeks!

Back