Bleach and Naruto fillers

I will agree that it is best with the original voices. but subtitles are a pain to look at sometimes. (particuarly people like me who when watching tv, browse and play games.

youd be surprised...

sometimes the acting isnt quite what the original creator had, either the tonation or excitement is off.

sometimes certain parts will feel weird due to incorrect acting, resulting in confusion for the viewer

Bleach7 rumors say that around episode 102-105 or so the filler should end. Not sure though, if the current plot's going as slow as it is, it might exceed 110, but aparently the OP and ED is changing according to Bleach7, so that might be a sign that the filler is ending, or on the worst possible case, filler is extended.

subtitles are the way to go, case in point: FLCL english varies quite largely to the original wording... you can miss the whole point of the shows by only hearing what the english translators want you to know. Plus sometimes they will spell out what Jap or Chinese symbols mean with subtitles

the best thing to do is watch the entire season of the series from front to back. many times you will catch on to what you would normally miss while trying to catch it on tv.

/bump

Naruto filler ended with episode 220. Manga content will start up again in episodes 221-222 (which will air together as a one-hour special).

The Bleach filler arc ended in episode 109. Manga content started up again in episode 110.

EDIT: The one-hour Naruto special (episodes 221 and 222) aired Thursday, Feb. 15 in Japan. We should see a fansub released any day now.

EDIT: Strike that, reverse it. The one-hour Naruto special has already been fansubbed by Dattebayo, but, for some reason, it's titled Naruto Shippuuden episodes 1 and 2.

Last edited:
Are Naruto and Bleach highly recommended?
It depends entirely on taste. I prefer Bleach over Naruto, but I stopped watching Bleach about five episodes into the filler arc (which followed the Soul Society arc).

I wasn't allowed to watch the simpsons until I was around 10 or 11 I think. But it was slightly more tame back then than it is now. Also, I've tried staying up to watch Bleach on Adult Swim, but I've always been told to NOT watch shows like that on AS because the originals are better. I do enjoy watching the Japanese stuff, but I'm a noob and the only thing I really know anything about is DragonBall.

:D

If you like big-haired cartoon guys screaming and throwing "power balls" at each other, than that's your own problem. I mean, "tastes" :p j/k

I just think it's funny. And overall, it teaches morality (which is rare in any tv show/cartoon/movie that is as popular as DBZ) if you don't get bored with all the dialogue. For fun fighting, I just throw in Budokai 3 when my PS2 is working, because that one's better than the other two.

Morality? I thought it was all a big power struggle (goes to show that I saw two minutes of it and threw up and left, never to return)

Well if you pay attention to Goku mainly, he's a bit of an idealist always hoping for the best in people, showing mercy when it would be hard for anyone to do so, etc. I understand that it's just a cartoon, but there's still a moral lesson.

Back