Black Desert Online

direpath

Good morning folks,

Just as a heads up, Sola has a pretty solid guild going on Orwen server for this game. We would love to see some more of our brothers and sisters come join us. I did not see any mention of a ToJ chapter in BDO. Feel free to pop by http://www.solaguild.com/ to find out more.

As always, we are Christian led, so if you want to bring along a friend you have been trying to get to know Jesus, invite them, they are welcome too!

For those of you that played Archeage, you will love this game even more.

God bless!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sola is by far the best multi-game guild I have ever been a part of. We are more than just a group of people who happen to play the same game, we are more like a family. I have had the joy of playing on several different chapters and have built many long lasting real life friendships, really blessed to be a part of this group.

Just a heads up but I checked Direpath's link and it was broken going to www.solaguild.org so I googled and edited it to http://www.solaguild.com/ which works. I'm going to assume that's the correct link because I really doubt there are two Black Desert Online Christian guilds, with the same name, in existence.

Have fun kids :) .

Oops! Just for folks who are wondering, things are still going pretty solid. Folks are starting to gear out for end game stuff and just in case we get some griefers about. Well over the 50 mark and looking to push for 75 in preparation for node and guild wars.

Great game. For those not so PvP inclined, welcome to the club. There is plenty to do without having to PvP.

Growing in the Lord and exhibiting the love of Christ thru gaming.. not to mention having a heep of fun : )

Hope any of you on the fence jump off it and come check out BDO and Sola as well!

Take care and God bless :)

Update: The guild is still very active and growing. If you have any interest in this game and are looking for a guild, please check out the website.

Still growing. Some of us starting to explore Mediah and some relaxing and exploring more casual.

Update: Still going strong. Killing Guild bosses now for Liverto. Regular boss scroll runs. Plenty of jokes. No pressure. Be a hermit or a social butterfly, or something in between. Mumble or no mumble, up to you.

Hey all,

Kourjan here, the new guild leader for SOLA's BDO chapter.

SOLA is looking to regrow our Black Desert Online Chapter. So if you like the idea of getting in on a guild from the start, now is the perfect opportunity to check us out! We are friendly, informative, and have no problems helping new and existing players learn about this fantastically enormous game world!

Again, you can apply at www.solaguild.com

God bless you in all your endeavors!
Kourjan

Back