Bioware "Restructuring"

"I have a bad feeling about this..."

I hope this doesn't slow the progress on the game qs the MMORPG.org article seems to suggest. I fear that downsizing at this point will slow down the future content updates which will hurt the subscriber base. I personally would love to see a future expansion which raises the level cap and adds additional class story line missions for next Christmas. This doesn't really bode well for that.

They must have lost a lot more subscribers than they're telling everyone. There's only two very active servers left, The Fatman (PvP) and Jedi Covenant (PvE), both east coast servers. The Harbinger usually comes up Standard, along with about a dozen others. I visited Vrook Lamar and Warriors of the Shadow this past weekend and both are pretty much dead. Warriors had around 18 people on the fleet and Vrook Lamar was in the low 20s. At least The Harbinger has around 100 on the fleet during the low periods and around 200 during the peak times.

I would like to transfer my Sorc and Sniper off of Warriors of the Shadow. I hope that's one of the servers they allow to transfer off of when 1.3 comes out. I'd also like to move my Republic toons off of Vrook Lamar onto a more active server.

I'm still very much enjoying the game, so I hope they survive this and are able to continue developing and come out with expansions.

Last edited:
I hope it survives too. I enjoy the game a heck of a lot better than WoW. Yeah, it has it's flaws and bumps, but it seems a lot better than WoW was less than a year after launch.

Back