Binds

Parakletos

This is something I need to adress:

Do not bind keys to say things like "Please do not swear" to your keys. I know this may seem a bit a bit hyprocritical, but heres the problem: Say a person swears in the ToJ server and 5 members have binds that say "do not swear"
Then instant the person swears we have 5 different messages that say "Please do not swear" all spaming the server at once.

I mean seriously, the person feels bad enough enough as it is, and really dosent need to have 5 people gang up on him about it.

If theres a problem, contact an admin. Do us all a favor and if you ave any of these kinds of binds to remove them unless your an admin.

YAY! MY "O" KEY IS FREE TO USE! MUAHAHA! NOW I CAN p\/\/nz0r3$ Thad and Flash som'ore! muahahh!

Now everyoen is wondering, how the heck did he do that? I have no idea. It has some sort of weird method of putting my forearm (the spot between my wrist and elbo) on the armrest and moving only my hand, not wrist. how odd.

visit gen disc = nice / funny screenshots...
:D sorry...I don't know whether ot start a post... I know! Funn yScresnshots... here we go.

Last edited:
u know what silent im getting tired of u bragging about you scouting me once. schedule a 1vs1 match with me in a central server and with a demo i'll prove who owns who.

and for those who kept telling me to prove that admins don't want u using those binds, well para's the man.

Well since para said to not use binds I won't I'll just type it out. :)
But I don't think its the bind thats the problem, I think if u see a warning already on the screen don't use the bind.
And for Pab who accuses me of spamming when I'm the only person giving a warning. Spamming is when more than one person uses it.
" Say a person swears in the ToJ server and 5 members have binds that say "do not swear"

Thanks that also addresses server packet problems for register, the server will now not have to register 5 million ppl's binds for not swearing and focus where we need it most.....SHOT REGISTER.

Also IMO, Flash just cool it down, let the kid live in his glory (I mean if hes that proud of killing YOU, you should feel honored he feels that killing you is such a big deal). As for you Silent, just keep playing til you finally make Albert snap b/c its pretty funny to watch. :p

-Micah

Flash, I know you're better. =P But when you're not specifically looking for me, I win. :p

Otherwise, I'm fried.

Back