Binds

Binds - You use 'em? (buying scripts dun count)

• Yes, I use binds for our warning people on our server.

Votes: 21 100.0%
  • Yes, I use 'em for my own uses either or for our warnings.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO WAY JOSE! BINDS ARE FOR n00bz!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SLNT_FIR

i use rizzuh's buy script and also binds for "PARA POWER!" misc. warnings, and of course the famous, "I'M ON FIRE!"

oh and btw, i want to know who has seen me say "I'M ON FIRE!" AT THE very bottom of your post say "yes, i have seen silentassassin/frag boy 'on fire'"

and if not, say something else.

hee hee!  
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]i want to know who has seen me say "I'M ON FIRE!"

replaces say with spaminate...

Script packs are the nub. I wrote my own scripts and its mainly for admin duties, demo recording and the suchlike.

this poll is so pathetic. man i needa find more interesting topics. lol.
laugh.gif

i laugh WAY too much at things that even the slightest bit funny when i'm bored.
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]NO WAY JOSE! BINDS ARE FOR n00bz!

"No, I don't use binds, period"

Which would of been my vote, but with a stylish vote like this, thats not me.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]i laugh WAY too much at things that even the slightest bit funny when i'm bored.

Least your...cheerful.

i have 4 binds: two are for the TOJ about langauge and demoing. The other two are for Warcraft servers consisting of ability and one other one, maybe i cleared it out.....

I have a bind that says:

"Stop, Drop and Roll"

I only use it when SilentAssassin spamZ his "I'M ON FIRE!"

My own buy scripts, my own binds for bunnyhopping and other ingame cs uses, and my own Netgraph toggler and fps toggler script.

gg.

if youve been playing CS for this long and cant remember the sequence b82b43b6b84 then you need help.

lol so true!!.. you have yourself kevlar (b82) a m4a1 or scout, depending on the team your on (b43) primary ammo (b6) and an HE nade (b84).. heh, doin this in school.. it's sad i know all that without lookin somewhere
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

dont foget b14b7

Back