Biggest bang for your buck in WOW

awnold

Ok I stumbled on the biggest bang for your buck in WOW. Luke brought his level 12 mage into battlegrounds. LOL everyone is 19, EVERYONE, and twinked to the gills, every enchant or item is level 19, hillarious.

So you login to wow, create a new dude, level him to 19, what 2 hours? equip him to the gills and go wild, hillarious! horde and aliance alike, all 19. you could play every class and on both sides. Anyways, hours of fun, definately the best bang for your buck in WOW. and very little wait from what i saw, many doing it.
ah i guess its just warsong, well its still the hillarious

Last edited:
While I agree with the overall sentiment, I disagree with the 2 hour estimate going from level 1-19. It would probably take about 3 hours to get from 1-10 by my estimation. 11-19 might take another 6+ hours or so depending on how well the player knows the starting area and the quests.

It is the best bang for the buck. I used to hate battlegrounds, but now it's the only thing I do in the game anymore. I prefer the 20-29 bracket personally. The classes have more abilities that directly impact the speed of the game (ghost wolf for shamans, cat form for druids, frost trap for hunters, etc). Since they decreased the amount of xp needed to level from 20-60, getting from 20 to 29 is 15% easier now.

+1

When I was 19 twinked BG wait times were ~10mins each, plus it really wasn't all that exciting, and essentially cost the same. Leveled to 29, spent about the same amount of gold to twink as I did at 19, got BG wait times <1 minute, and more fun abilities.

Back