Bible Study

Rranyl

There will be a guild Bible study on December 23, (not sure about the time and place yet) and one on December 30 in Stormwind Dwarven District at 6 pm game time. Hope to see you all at both. God Bless

I would love the notes for the one on December 23rd if I could...i am unable to attend as it is the rehearsal for my little sister's wedding that evening. I hope to be there on the 30th though :)

The notes from the 16th are posted in the in-game activities, which they should be the same or nearly the same at what was said in the actual Bible Study. :D

Anyhow, for all those who don't know, I post some of my sermon notes where I've preached a message at church on my website at http://www.christiangamer.org if anyone is interested.

Last edited:
Awesome, thanks for both the info and staying on top of this guys. You have been a real blessing and answer to the spiritual side of things I have wanted to see go forward in our guild!

I'll try to come, personally though, I would prefer it if we could do it some where else. I find that hall in the dwarven district a little hard on the eyes (white stone everywhere = boring scenery and slight difficulty reading white text) there are a couple other quiet empty areas in stormwind where we could do them. Thats mostly nitpicking though and it's not a big deal.

Also, big thanks to those who take the time to prepare and present the studies.

There is an empty building next to the armor shop in the Trade District. We could try it there if you'd like for the meeting on December 30. Post here or let me know. It doesn't matter to me.

We should try the building in the Dwarf/Gnome starting area sometime. There is a nice cozy fire there.

Back