Bible Studies

Bowser

Tribe of Judah StarCraft Series Chapter Leader
As some of you know we're creating a new in-game Christian fellowship team and we'll be using the name "Living in Christ".

The team will be comprised of three people whose jobs will include setting up Bible studies for the guild. BTW - If you're looking to help fill this position please shoot me either an instant message or an e-mail - you can find my e-mail address by going to my forum profile.

I was just wondering what kind of studies and topics some of you are interested in studying or going over. You can raise any questions regarding anything from real-life that we can try to find Biblical answers to, to helping us find themes for lessons.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation, and please continue to pray for us as we get these studies going.

Take care, have fun, and God bless,

-Bowser

I would love to hear from the hearts of those in our guild. I have given free reign on teaching to Tebran, Rranyl, and Cgamer. I would be pleased to see everyone give them ideas on what they believe the guild could use to hear. I would also love some ideas from you guys on teaching activities, such as in-game communion, fishing trip (upcoming), etc.

Back