BF3 Server

Puddleyc

Is the CGA planning on hosting a BF3 server? If you are, I'm active in another clan who is looking to start one, so I was thinking a possible alliance for this concerted effort?

Maybe you should wait till the game is released.

To show its actual pros/cons. (Dedicated servers, etc)

But I'm sure you'll have to discuss it to them from their punctual representative. :p

Last edited:
The Christian Gamers Alliance itself does not run game servers as it would involve additional expense, but some affiliates (Christian Crew, Christ Centered Gamer, and Tribe of Judah) do run game servers.

Your best bet is to check with those groups and see if they plan on running a BF3 server.

I can only speak for Tribe of Judah and say that I'm perfectly willing to approve renting a BF3 server if members are willing to cover the monthly expense. With BF3 right around the corner, I'm hoping someone steps up soon to volunteer for ToJ's Battlefield Chapter Leader position and gets things rolling.

Well Tek, I'm more than willing to head that chapter if you approve. And I would be willing to get this TOJ BF3 group into shape. I can help organize donations for a server as well.

Well Tek, I'm more than willing to head that chapter if you approve. And I would be willing to get this TOJ BF3 group into shape. I can help organize donations for a server as well.
Sounds good to me. I'll contact you by PM to discuss the details.

And if any other Christian gaming groups decide to host a BF3 server, please post your plans and, when the time comes, server information to this thread.

Back