"Beta Weekends"

Grimbeorn

Tribe of Judah Star Wars: The Old Republic Sith Em
So, as Ewok mentioned in another thread, Bioware will apparently be doing more extensive testing on weekends for a while, starting this weekend. On that note, I also got an email from Bioware inviting me to test TOR this weekend! Anyone else get one of those, or just me?

My daughter has not yet received a beta or beta weekend invite. It's pretty nice that the weekend invites are recurring!

So, as Ewok mentioned in another thread, Bioware will apparently be doing more extensive testing on weekends for a while, starting this weekend. On that note, I also got an email from Bioware inviting me to test TOR this weekend! Anyone else get one of those, or just me?

I haven't gotten one yet!

I didn't get a beta invite. I'm canceling my pre-order and I'm only going to play Hello Kitty Island Adventure and I'm never going to think about Star Wars again!

I didn't get a beta invite. I'm canceling my pre-order and I'm only going to play Hello Kitty Island Adventure and I'm never going to think about Star Wars again!

Might want to reconsider that, from someone who has a mid-level toon in Hello Kitty Online I can say that it won't hold your interest. While the Planting, Gathering, Woodcutting, Mining, Forging, Carpentry, Cooking, Tailoring is quite fun in small bursts, there is No PvP, it has a Small game world, Limited sense of progression, Poor character customization, and Limited graphic options.

Just not what I wanted from a HK experience.

Might want to reconsider that, from someone who has a mid-level toon in Hello Kitty Online I can say that it won't hold your interest. While the Planting, Gathering, Woodcutting, Mining, Forging, Carpentry, Cooking, Tailoring is quite fun in small bursts, there is No PvP, it has a Small game world, Limited sense of progression, Poor character customization, and Limited graphic options.

Just not what I wanted from a HK experience.

@Tek- Once again, here is evidence that Ewok's needs a new forum title.

iplayeverymmothatevercomesoutnomatterwhatandnoidonthaveaproblemwhatareyoulooking@

I guess so.....even I come up for air every once in a while.

Now that my test is over (it was only for the weekend) I have finally come up for air.:)

I can't say a whole lot about the experience, obviously, but I will say that I very much enjoyed it. I think Bioware is doing a great job, as usual.

Back