Beta Weekend Event Server Choice

Ezekel

The BWE server list is up on http://www.arena.net/blog/choosing-and-transferring-worlds-in-guild-wars-2.

This also explains how Home Servers work and the eventual Guesting System that lets you go to other players servers for PvE. Unfortunately the Guesting System will not be up this BWE, but Home Server Transfers are and they are giving us enough gems to do so once.

We need to pick a server for this BWE, I would like to suggest Henge of Denravi as it is one of the most beautiful outposts in GW1.

Unfortunately I will be gone for all of Friday and most of Saturday so I will not be able to play as much as I would like this weekend. I also will be staffing at a summer camp so I will basically be missing every BWE but this one, but such is life.

Give me another day to read it and see what will work for us. Since its the beta you are free to play on whatever world, but when the game goes live we should all be together.

We'll have more WBE so we can try different worlds. Let's just play on the same one so we can play together.. make a LoE guild and have fun- together

I am fine with whatever. Please, if at all possible, post which one we are going to so I know for the weekend. I don't know if I will be able to do many BWE's and I would like to get started and keep the head start I get.

Not picky, meow, meow, meow (sorry family joke). I would suggest a poll of the top picks soon though.

I've got a paper to bust out in the next hour, so just give me a few more hours to look things over. :)

Back