Beta names

Stc95

Tribe of Judah Guild Wars Chapter Leader
When the beta goes live tomorrow, post your character names here to expodite the guild invitation process.

Ischuros will be my main beta toon name.

[edit] Kratos was taken ;-( and I got in 15min early....

Last edited:
Lol, Ryan! Awesome.

I'm playing as Thorin Stormheart at the moment... Going to make a lot more Characters, though.

My name is Obi Kaybee, though.

While going for first biobreak give you my name, Christeen of Erse. I am one confused old geezer trying to learn the controls. I have a tendency to jump for no reason at all. :p
I even have been in my first bar fight!!

I wasn't able to get into eternal groves, but I did get into blazeridge mountains. My main there is Promised to Yeshua. I am thinking all of my characters will have something to do with Yeshua.

I am Engris, but I started on Blazeridge Mountains =/ Hopefully I can get in Eternal Grove here.

So! How are we getting this Guild going people? Do I need to start it or are the leaders doing this? I have yet to get an invite and I made it into Eternal Grove...

Invitations have been sent but some are bugged and others are just missed. Plus, a lot of people couldn't log in most of the day. This is sort of the nature of beta testing, and is to be expected.

Back