• Friday

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • Saturday

• Sunday

• Total voters

SilverSand

What day and time do you play GW? I want a good idea so that we can start PvPing together. =) If you are a PvE only... try out PvP... its very fun!

Gideon and I can both PvP on Thursday Evenings.... how does that work for everyone?

Sorry the Poll is a little limited.

Last edited:
SilverSand said:
B-man, why have you been on so little... you were the one putting in all the hours?

I have been playing other games lately, and losing over and over again in pvp was getting boring =|

I've been playing Forza and NCAA Hoops 2k5 in my 'off GW' time. Forza is an increadible racing game... I like it better than GT4!

do you have x box live silver? cause i have forza and i love it o_o

oh and also....sorry to say but i will be selling guild wars soon, im not a big pvp person and the game didnt turn out into what i wanted it to =(

That's a shame, we'll miss you. Back on topic though, we really need to get some kind of practice going. Last time we tried the hall of heros we got creamed bad. Unfortunatly thursday evenings dont work for me because that's our youth group night. Friday nights would be good but i think they might be taken during the summer. Sunday evenings are UT practice so that won't work either. My first choice would be saturday evenings. Monday through wednesday evenings could also probably work for me too.

\/\/ O \/\/ all these old polls getting voted on is getting really confusing. someone has a new hobby me thinks

Rho

Back