Best Spoof cover ever. .

hahahahaha!!!! "Me so Holy"... I *love* it! :)

"Oo baby I wanna read witcha...'cuz your Bible's got pictchas..."

some of the posts are really bad though, no respect for anyone who believes differently.... the one post of there is no god cuz science created and will distroy the world made me laugh... want science proof I got your proof that evolution theory doesn't hold up... I know I'm going to miss a little bit on the facts (it was back in 1998 when I learned this) but our sun is actually a dying star and dying stars are cooling off... which means that our sun would be hotter in history.... well they have figured using science that if you run time backwards around 5,000 years the sun would be so hot that it would actual have incenerated the earth and all the planets close to the sun... so if that's true then how can the earth be billions of years old if the orbit area of the earth was to hot to have the earth only 5,000 years ago???? just something for you all to think about and look deep into for the research

some of the posts are really bad though, no respect for anyone who believes differently.... the one post of there is no god cuz science created and will distroy the world made me laugh... want science proof I got your proof that evolution theory doesn't hold up... I know I'm going to miss a little bit on the facts (it was back in 1998 when I learned this) but our sun is actually a dying star and dying stars are cooling off... which means that our sun would be hotter in history.... well they have figured using science that if you run time backwards around 5,000 years the sun would be so hot that it would actual have incenerated the earth and all the planets close to the sun... so if that's true then how can the earth be billions of years old if the orbit area of the earth was to hot to have the earth only 5,000 years ago???? just something for you all to think about and look deep into for the research

I am so confused. Was this the wrong thread or something?

I am so confused. Was this the wrong thread or something?

He's talking about the comments on the video. I get responses like that all the time when I make recruiting posts on other forums, but its really awesome when someone who says (s)he isn't a Christian but tells everyone else to shut up and stop being immature, and then says he thinks ToJ is a cool idea.

[toj.cc]phantom;187863 said:
He's talking about the comments on the video. I get responses like that all the time when I make recruiting posts on other forums, but its really awesome when someone who says (s)he isn't a Christian but tells everyone else to shut up and stop being immature, and then says he thinks ToJ is a cool idea.

i <3 those people

Back