Best day for Operations?

Best day for Operations?

• Total voters

Sarugon

Vote for which day of the week you would like to do Operations on.

Remember that some nights of the week, namely, Tuesday and Wednesday are used by ToJ for game nights, which some members of CfD regularly attend.

Last edited:
I voted thurs, but i can pretty much work out any day of the week. Are we shooting for 2 ops days a week?

Fri, Sat are perfect days! Why not do 3 and expect that different ppl will man the teams on diff days?

Last edited:
Fri, Sat are perfect days! Why not do 3 and expect that different ppl will man the teams on diff days?

that might work except for the fact that those who show up at the beginning might feel that they only get certain bosses and those at the end only get the harder bosses. better to have consistent teams, and hopefully 2 full teams going.

New to the op thing (not 50 yet either...)

SWTOR Lockout timers
Posted on January 22, 2012

For some reason, information concerning lockouts on hard mode flashpoints seem to be hard to come about, so this is as much of a reference for me as it is for anyone else.

Normal flashpoints have no lockout timers.

Hard mode flashpoints can be done once per day. A new day starts, and the lockouts reset at 7am EST / 4am PST / 8pm Singapore time / 11pm Melbourne time each day.

Operations lockout timings can be view in your log. 8 and 16 man operations do not share lockout timers.
Does that help anyone?

Also explaining lock outs but no time specified.
http://section13.guildportal.com/Gu...89429&TabID=2656885&Replies=4&TopicID=9926052

Last edited:
Since I doubt anyone will want to play at midnight EST, the weekends are the only times that work for me.

Back