Bee's disappearing...Part 2

Yeah, end times... That's why I'm skeptical.

Just don't be surprised if it all comes to nothing.

Why are you skeptical? Not to derail this thread, but have you done any hard studying into what the prophets, not just Jesus, have said to expect about the end of the age? Personally I have studied the subject for at least 8 years. It doesnt make me an expert by any means, but I know we are oh so close.

[toj.cc]WildBillKickoff;223111 said:
Is this bee killoff happening worldwide or just in the U.S.?

I just found an article about this.

Also some info to answer C$ question about navigation.

LINK

Honey bees in Britain may well be dying as a result of interference in their navigation systems.

A new German study claims that the radiation from mobile phone signals interferes with the bees' navigation system, stopping them from finding their home hives.

In some cases, 70 per cent of bees exposed to radiation failed to find their way back to the hive after searching for pollen and nectar, according to the research by Landau University.

The researchers placed cordless-phone docking units, which emit electromagnetic radiation, into bee hives, during the experiments.

Bee experts are struggling to determine the cause of colony collapse disorder (CCD), a mystery condition in which bees suddenly abandon their hives and disappear to die.

In America, 24 states are affected and losses of 50 to 90 per cent of colonies have been recorded. CCD recently spread to Poland, Greece, Italy, Spain and Portugal and last week some keepers in Britain reported losses exceeding the 10 per cent of colonies that usually die during winter.

Here is an interesting paper on bee navigation. Quite a little marvel that critter is.

LINK

Last edited:
I just found an article about this.

Also some info to answer C$ question about navigation.

LINK

Sorry, but that was really uninformative

Here is an interesting paper on bee navigation. Quite a little marvel that critter is.

LINK

Had nothing to do with magnetics or anything, sorry. And like I said before... cell phones transmit some type of radio wave, not magnetism.

Sorry, I'm just not buying into much of this. Are bees dying? Yes. Is the world going to end? Not likely.

Why are you skeptical? Not to derail this thread, but have you done any hard studying into what the prophets, not just Jesus, have said to expect about the end of the age? Personally I have studied the subject for at least 8 years. It doesnt make me an expert by any means, but I know we are oh so close.
Lots of people thought they knew when it was going to happen, whether exactly or vaguely. Also, I'm fairly certain that it says somewhere that it will happen "when no one expects it." Well, you're expecting it to happen... where would the surprise be?

It doesn't bother me much if you want to continue to ignore whats happening. I bet the town of Greensburg in Kansas would have liked to ignore a 1/2 mile wide tornado that destroyed the town. Ignoring it does not make it go away.

Deadly twister flattens Kansas town

Also, I'm fairly certain that it says somewhere that it will happen "when no one expects it." Well, you're expecting it to happen... where would the surprise be?

Please show me the scripture you claim to quote.

It doesn't bother me much if you want to continue to ignore whats happening. I bet the town of Greensburg in Kansas would have liked to ignore a 1/2 mile wide tornado that destroyed the town. Ignoring it does not make it go away.

Yes, that's totally related to bees!

I'll look up that scripture for you.

Goodness, you two, can't we find a common ground?

C$, you're right:

1 Th 5:1-3 said:
1 Now, brothers, about times and dates we do not need to write to you, 2 for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. 3 While people are saying, "Peace and safety," destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.

Ark, you're right too:

1 Th 5:4 said:
4 But you, brothers, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief.

Thanks WBK, I wanted C$ to do the searching because I knew it was there. The word is our sword, but we have to know how to use it.

Either way, it doesn't seem like the end times will come when the earth (or at least a continent or two) is ravaged by famine or something

I was hoping for a serious look and debate on this issue.

I'd love to debate you... except that I really don't know anything about bees. If AP can't find an entomologist that has some ideas on the situation, then I sure as heck don't have any. It's interesting though.

Back