Beastiary Title

Razilena

I was looking to get a title for killing wolves and in the ToK it says that I need to

View With a Howl

When I scroll over that it says: Blighted Isle: Explore Monster Habitat

I searched somewhat into the Blighted Isle and have no idea what I need to do.

Can anyone help me?

Wolf - A View With a Howl
"The Howler"
BLIGHTED ISLE. Hunting wolf matrons when I approached the edge of the cliff and "heard wolves howling down below". Wolf Matron area is NW of Dreamshade. This unlocked after killing him. NOTE: Between the PQ's 'Dreamshade' & 'The Watchtower', walk along the cliffside until you get a message "Looking out over the cliffs to the dark waters below, you hear the echo of the wolfs call." I got the unlock by doing that.

from http://www.warhammeralliance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=121526

I found an unlock last night accidentally. Doing the chp 9 pq you can loot a body and get a wedding band. I had it in my inventory when I went to check out a cemetary. There was a grave that had a womans name on it, last name same as guys on wedding band. Clicked the grave and it gave me an unlock.... I don't have too many tome unlocks so that was cool.

Unlock called "Time is of the essence" and it now allows me to get some ashes from the librarian for my pocket. What do we need pocket ashes for?

Last edited:
Was the ring white or grey? I've been getting some weird unsellable grey items (and some weird white items) and I never could figure out what to do with them.

I'm not super interested in grinding tome unlocks/exploring, but it'd be VERY fun to have an "unlock night" where we all zerg a few dozen unlocks that have been posted online so far. You could call it a scavenger hunt -- give each party a list of unlocks and set them off -- most in two hours wins a phlegmberry (or troll snot?). We could do it in a couple of massive warbands, but I suspect we'd have to wait for each party to kill unique mobs.

The ring I found was 'white' and a wedding ring off of a dead man in the Wolfenburg PQ area. He was behind a house. The cemetery is off to the left side of the road on the way from Wolfenburg to the T3 area.

I found out that the T2/T3 PQ in Empire drops better Dwarf Rune Priest stuff than the Dwarf lands.

Back