Bay Area get together

Deuteronomy

I will be staying near the San Francisco Airport for Sales Training from April 22nd through the 23rd, leaving to head back to Reno on the 24th. Abital, Antherialli and I were talking about getting together with the gang there on one of the first 2 nights to do dinner. Antherialli may or may not get to come, but Abital promised me since she has the week off, she will drive down for an evening. If anyone there is interested, let us know.

Mike, Dede, and Geri

You Michiganders and Ohians (not sure what they call Ohio people) and Hoosiers (Indiana people) need to get together for something...I don't live to far from either Ohio or Michigan...

I can probably sneak away for dinner that night, it would be even easier to if Icthus can just Grill/BBQ for us all at his place....wink wink nudge nudge

I am thinking about it kitty boi.

Oh my gosh, what is that signature?

Did the twins or Ewokwife hack you? Wait, it could not have been wifey she would never pick something that girly.

Icthus might want to change his Sig I think Bax kicked him out of the guild the other day so he is No longer a Member of Redeemed.

nope has not been updated since November cause I know Quantum and others were kicked and I remember seeing Icthus so I am having Arakk check the guild roster in game right now.

Back