Battlegrounds

i am pwning in battle ground i am usually better than most ppl in them (according to the score boards ect) and i was even beating friendlyfire (best horde mage) yesterday the entire time we where in the BG together woot.

I would love to go to the battle grounds, but yesterday i waited about 30 minutes to get in.... and never got in. I hope more people around 43 wanna play =)

WG minimum is level 20. And you are grouped with others based on your level. (20 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60)

I get in rather quickly at 42 Odale.

Not sure why i got in and you did not.

The experience for me depends on how well organized the group is.

Gods_Peon said:
WG minimum is level 20. And you are grouped with others based on your level. (20 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60)

I dunno about you guys.... but level 40 is nowhere near level 31. Thats a huge difference... especially when you consider some people have mounts and others dont. I think the ideal way to go it is have the Bgs split up every 5 levels. Ten levels is way too much imo.

Last edited:
Well, I did some BG runs. Got lots of honor points, but not a single battle I could stay in till the end did I win, lol. I almost one once, but I got kicked out for some reason. I also find it hard as a lvl 31 warrior to compete against lvl 40's. I agree with you Odale, whether you mean its too boring for 40's or too hard for 30's. :D

I've thought the same thing. Even at level 35, it's tough enough to do anything against a level 40. I can only imagine how helpless a level 31 would be.

Back