Battlefield: Pirates

Nspire

http://www.innerempire.com/bfpirates/index.html

I'm DLing it from Fileplanet now.

It looks like I will have something to do while I wait for Sea Dogs 2.
smile.gif

There is lots of stuff that still needs to be done. The musket and pistol are just re-skinned WW2 weapons right now. Items like the med-pack, mines, and nades need to be "pirate-ized".

I think it is pretty fun, even it this early stage.

Yarrrrr matey this a rather odd twist of fate. I was pirateing it up early today and none other than you were on the server. We had glorious sword fights on the islands.

The game is in rough shape at the moment but this is an alpha. Alpha versions are normally hardly complete, bug filled, and a pretty poor representation of the final game. But one thing is the game was a hell of a lot of fun. To tell you the truth it is rather very odd I even got to this board. It happened because I went to WalMart to buy the Cowboy Bebop: The Movie DVD that just came out (can't wait to watch) and I saw star wars galaxies, I am a big fan of MMORPGs and play Dark Age of Camelot a lot (tis a great time). So I heard from a few beta testing friends that it is just a leveling treadmill like everquest with a more familiar universe (star wars :p)

So I got online and checked gamerankings to see if anyone had the change to review it, and as of yet this site is the only one so i checked it out.

I read the review but I was rather interested in the whole christian gaming site idea so i checked out more reviews expecting a lot of games I enjoy to be rejected due to the obvious elements. I just find different viewpoints very interesting. While I say 'different' sounding like I am not Christian I guess it's not what I mean. I am, I think, at least I was mainly due to my upbringing, at the moment I am very undecided about religion in general. But lets not get to deep, this post was about pirates! Yarrrrr!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (DocHolliday @ June 26 2003,11:23)]Yarrrrr matey this a rather odd twist of fate.  I was pirateing it up early today and none other than you were on the server.  We had glorious sword fights on the islands.  
Yah, you are the one that made a head shot (head swipped?) with the sword on me and killed me in your first swing
sad.gif

Back