Bank character fashion

Tek7 (Legacy)

CGA & ToJ President
After you run your new level 1 alt to Ironforge and start making gold, you start to itch for some items that set you apart from other bank characters. But how should you go about distinguishing yourself? A Stylish Green Shirt? An Orange Martial Shirt? Perhaps a Green Holiday Shirt? There are a number of choices.

Thanks to Lim, Spenser now owns a Stylish Green Shirt and an Orange Martial Shirt. Lim also hooked me up with a pair of Simple Linen Pants, which I later discovered were dark grey, not black.

So, this thread has two purposes. First: Let's use this thread to discuss how to make your bank character stand apart. Second: Does anyone know where I can pick up a set of black pants and boots to go with my new shirts?

LilMinihaha a lvl 5 Rogue *Thanks to Chinese New Year Quest* is dressed in a Purple Chinese New year Dress...bare foot...black hair Princess Leia Style...oh yeah there is something about Chinese style that appeals to me...

Goblit said:
Coming from a guy with a female night elf! I've seen them dancing on the AH bridge....O.o

I'm sure you have, but have you seen Avesther dancing on the AH bridge ... no.

Lilminihaha said:
LilMinihaha a lvl 5 Rogue *Thanks to Chinese New Year Quest* is dressed in a Purple Chinese New year Dress...bare foot...black hair Princess Leia Style...oh yeah there is something about Chinese style that appeals to me...
I saw the holiday dresses and I considered--just for a moment--re-rolling a female bank character and picking up a Chinese-style dress. But then I realized I had already sunk quite a few gold into bank slots. D'oh!

Back