@ Baldee

Asheriah

DUde where are you? i need to meet with you so i can fill you in on what is going on in the late night raid.. and some other things as well..

Baldee is out for a couple of weeks - first to a ministerial retreat and then a week of vacation. As I see it he should be back around a week from now.

Don't we just love to read other people's mail?

There was actually a Baldee sighting today. I told him you were looking for him and he asked where you were. I told him you were probably out of ice cream.

I should be online a little around 8:00 tonight to continue the late run through. Hopefully we'll have enough heals/tanks cause I'm hoping to bring Shagz.

Wouldn't that mean that Shagz was good? pft, come one now... let us be realistic.

Its true. Of course I remember back in the BC days, there was 1 person who always gave me trouble on the meters as a ranged dps. What was worse was that they started out with their main as something completely different, and then changed because ranged dps fit them a little better for raiding. I have to hand it to them, they always reminded me that I had room to grow....I miss Treehouse.

LOL, He actually came on Shagzshammy last night to help Emana do some crazy heals for us to down Festergut.

Thanks again Shagz for stepping in late notice to do that btw.

Its true. Of course I remember back in the BC days, there was 1 person who always gave me trouble on the meters as a ranged dps. What was worse was that they started out with their main as something completely different, and then changed because ranged dps fit them a little better for raiding. I have to hand it to them, they always reminded me that I had room to grow....I miss Treehouse.

I seem to remember beating both of you on my alt. hehe...

That would of been fun to see,,

oh i did catch something very interesting once.

once upon a time, we were in Naxx,, we were all safely crossing to the other side of
frogger, and then it happened! A very important person got caught by a blob, and did
a direct face plant into the pavement.

Thanks for providing such a memorable moment Mordos..

Ah good times.

That would of been fun to see,,

oh i did catch something very interesting once.

once upon a time, we were in Naxx,, we were all safely crossing to the other side of
frogger, and then it happened! A very important person got caught by a blob, and did
a direct face plant into the pavement.

Thanks for providing such a memorable moment Mordos..

Ah good times.

LIES! There is not proof of this! Must have been some other person not as leet as I.

There was actually a Baldee sighting today. I told him you were looking for him and he asked where you were. I told him you were probably out of ice cream.

I had not read this thread before just now, but...

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

Back