@Baddwin

Cryøgenic

It seems as though you were hacked. There were alot of guild bank withdraws on your toons and then they all /gquit.

whats with all the peoplez NOT having authenticators? they're either free if u have a smartphone or dirt cheap

I've been haxxored?? Say it ain't so!!!

That's odd, as my account hasn't been active for the past 6 months or so...I suppose I need to get on the horn with Blizz just to clear me good name. I see that the password on my account has been changed, too. That could be problematic moving forward...

I'll see what I can do to get this cleared up. Sorry.

There is even a dial in authenticator option now ... Zero overhead. Actually that would be a good gl management tool ..something on the roster screen indicating which accounts are secured and which aren't.

Dude. Bliz is the one getting hacked. I have even heard of authenticator accounts getting haxorz.

Recently?? I heard this was a problem when they first came out, but I thought that was resolved. I'd love to hear a recent story of an authenticator account getting haxxord.

On that note as well, can you make it so only authenticator accounts can access the guild bank? Since its so easy to get an authenticator now.

Back