Back .... sort of

techwhosaysnee

I'm still alive.

Things got hectic. I'm going to get my A+ next month (Test date - 12/15 - prayers appreciated - I'm not good with studying.)

We have a church we're going to semi regularly. I'm going to make an effort to improve more on that, but my schedule has been changing a lot. We're going through layoffs at my job and I'm scheduled to be laid off on 1 July. It looks like by the time we get there that won't be the case, but until I'm still employed there in August I won't beleive it... this is the company that laid me off a couple years ago, afterall. :D It's fine though, they're paying for my A+ exam (assuming I pass) and that will greatly help my job search efforts. I'll be getting more later, but this is a good basic certification to start with.

I'm gaming again. Just a little... I have a lot on my plate. I had to decide wheter or not I planned on buying Nightfall before Christmas so Teresa could add it to her list of things to tell people I want. So now that people could be buying it for me, I'm sort of stuck waiting.

Anyway, things are settling a little bit, so maybe you'll see more of me around here.

</notquitedeadyet>

You taking both tests for that on the same day? Everyone told me that the softwareware was harder....i did better on that then the hardware....anywho.....

Your on my prayer list.

Back