Back by consensus, Kara 24 - April at 7 server

Xandar

Same deal as last night.

Speaking of last night, we had a blast. Wiped quite a bit until we got the rythm going on the horses. Killed the huntsman!!!

Too tired to write much though, see you tomorrow.

Our first trip into Karazhan went very well indeed. We really did not wipe that much at all considering we had never been there.

We figured things out quickly;
came together as a cohesive well working group;
got the rhythm and speed down on killing the trash to the first boss, Attunemen;
and we squashed him and his puny horse on the first try, all within 2 hours.

I would say that is pretty awesome:) Everyone did a super job:)

Ok, Now I can think better.

Indeed, everyone did a great job in there. Considering we had exactly ONE person who had even been there before, I was very happy with the performance of the group. We were laughing because we had all studied up only on the first boss, and when he went down, none of us knew where to go or what to do. It was a great feeling. We poked around a little bit but decided to call it because SOMEONE actually had to work the next morning *gasp* and we all really wanted to end on a happy note.

The first pass through was a nice group practice and rythym session of about 70 - 80 mins. The only thing which slowed us down was the fast respawn. Even this first pass came together very quickly, and there were no group pulls we couldn't handle.

Once we had it down, we let them all reset, and then absolutely rocked them. Beginning to first boss down in 25 minutes! Since you have 30 minutes, we were Uber!

Thanks to everyone who came, you were all great, and showed great teamwork and respect to others. Special thanks go out to Angie, who straightened me out on a few things regarding roles and when to do what.

Maiden, your going down tonight!

I've seen some posts that compare Kara to UBRS. I tend to agree. Remember how hard UBRS was at first when we were 60? I think that our progress last night shows that Kara might even be a touch easier than UBRS was. It's a larger instance with a few tricky spots, but nothing that we can't start ripping through!

We poked around a little bit but decided to call it because SOMEONE actually had to work the next morning *gasp* and we all really wanted to end on a happy note.
Not only did I have to get up for work...i had to do it 6 hours after we finished. If I'm grumpy today, it's all your fault, Ron!

I had a blast last night! Thanks for putting up with my healing, (especially Connor, really I didn't mean to let you die...just forgot you were off tanking the 5 pull) unfortunately I doubt I'll make it tonight. Hopefully again soon.

Mike

HES GRUMPY WATCH OUT!!!!!!!! HIDE YOUR KIDS AND ANIMALS!

/gkick Daire

Hm. doesn't seem to work in the forums...lucky for you!

As for tonight's run, I won't be able to make it because of work. I'll see you guys for the Thursday continuation if there is room, though!

Back