Back and active!

Kageyasu

Hi everybody,
I'm back into Aion!
Got my own internet service, so I can play without lag!
But Cox cable is giving me some trouble, because I'm only having about 7mbps download speed compare to the 22mbps I'm supposed to have based on what i paid for.

My character just turned lv36 yesterday...thanks to a campaign quest, but then I got slaughtered in Eltnen by an Asmodian when I was killing things.

Anyway, I will be on more often at night time, and maybe in day time during weekends for the next few months.

Here is the equipments i currently have....

Judgment Plate Armor Set
Celestial Spear
And...some rings, jewelry stuff.

The only better items I have are 2 Guardian Squad Leader’s Topaz Ring and 1 Guardian Squad Leader’s Topaz Earring :p

I'm very very behind as you can see, so I'm trying to see if anyone is willing to play with me as a group! :)

I need a lot of work to climb up in the legion.
But I'm here to have fun.
See you all in game!

It's good to see you back!! Once you hit 37 you can run Kromede's Trial. I did a write up on it. http://www.cgalliance.org/forums/showthread.php?t=39539 For leveling, ignore what I wrote about skipping stuff, pop a lodas amulet, and kill everything.

I'll be glad to help but this week I'm out of town so I will be in a hotel with slow internet and on a slow laptop. I should be back home toward the end of the week but my main focus will be helping Sidonia get to 55 so she can run Besh with us on Friday.

You have some catching up but your not that far away. 15 levels you will be at 51 and can run most of the stuff then.

Good to have you back! The Increased XP event goes until 6/22, so that should help level you. Check to see if you got any Berdin's Amulets. Those are good for a 50% XP boost. They last for an hour and the cool down is only an hour. They gave 15 of them out as part of the reactivation celebration.

It's good to see you back!! Once you hit 37 you can run Kromede's Trial. I did a write up on it. http://www.cgalliance.org/forums/showthread.php?t=39539 For leveling, ignore what I wrote about skipping stuff, pop a lodas amulet, and kill everything.

I'll be glad to help but this week I'm out of town so I will be in a hotel with slow internet and on a slow laptop. I should be back home toward the end of the week but my main focus will be helping Sidonia get to 55 so she can run Besh with us on Friday.

You have some catching up but your not that far away. 15 levels you will be at 51 and can run most of the stuff then.
Hey Zan,
So.. I should not skip anything, and kill whatever I see? :p
No problem. Have a safe trip, wherever you're going.

Good to have you back! The Increased XP event goes until 6/22, so that should help level you. Check to see if you got any Berdin's Amulets. Those are good for a 50% XP boost. They last for an hour and the cool down is only an hour. They gave 15 of them out as part of the reactivation celebration.
I think I got the amulets.
You told me about the mentor system. Does it stack with the event, and the amulet?

As Shawn mentioned, you'll want to start doing Kromede's Trial now. It's in Heiron at Arbolu’s Haven. You'll get great XP and decent loot.

Here's the Game Guide link:
http://gameguide.na.aiononline.com/aion/Kromede’s+Trial

You'll also want to group with a high-level character as your "mentor" while he kills elites. When I was doing that with Alcaeus, my Sorc, I was getting close to 200,000 XP.

Got to level 40!
Special thanks to Zan for helping me with leveling and quests (well, he got what he wanted as a mentor ;p)

I will be the one of the best glads eventually!!!! ;)

Back