Baby Update

Genesis1315

Ladies
Since it has been a while since I have posted anything, I figured I should give a general update since I only have three months left to go.

Chloe is growing normally according to the doctors. It appears her favorite music is HCS's cell phone ring tone. Either that or she really does not like it at all. :)

I am doing well. Other than a lack of sleep and low iron, I am fine. I am getting nervous as we get closer to the due date, but I am still can't wait until she is born. My doctor gave me a list of things that we should have done by now, so please keep HCS in your prayers while he works to get some of them done LOL

My family had a shower for me last weekend and I got some nice things. I am really excited about the travel system, the bouncer and the baby wash. I know the baby wash may seem like a trivial thing, but I can see myself forgetting to get it.

The only thing that is lacking is Chloe's GFC name. I can't remember what we came up with so suggestions are welcome :p

Gen

Many prayers with you guys. Ours is 9 months now.

My wife's doctor told her to eat lots of leafy greens for iron, so if you like broccoli, that should help some.

:D

My wife's doctor told her to eat lots of leafy greens for iron, so if you like broccoli, that should help some.

LOL

Actually, we have broccoli on the menu 2 time this week. Thank you for the advice

Went back to the doctors yesterday and for the most part got a good report. Chloe is growing well and moving around a lot. The only sticky point is that she is still right side up. Per the doctor, she should have flipped by now. He brought up the "C" word because she is still right side up.

Please keep praying.

Thanks
Gen

I'm so happy for you Gen.

I can't believe that Seth will be 1 in June.

Seth didn't make the flip until late either...but once he did he didn't stay in long...

Keep us updated.

praying for ya HCS and gen. im really sorry to hear they were that... well i would be cursing and name calling which isnt allowed here, but ya.

Thank you for your prayers. Continued prayers are very much appreciated.

Today begins a new chapter in this very short book as I sit at the hospital, outside of the NICU waiting for the doctor's rounds to be finished. Not sure how long this is going to be the routine, hopefully no more than a couple days.

Gen

You have my prayers, I still remember getting scared waiting hours to have my baby. I can't imagine waiting days...

Thank you Tim

I have some cute pictures of her that I can email out. Please PM me with your current email address so I can send them (I am not sure how current my contact list is for everyone)

Gen

We are all home. We received a clean bill of health today and arrive home shortly after 2pm.

Thank you for all of your prayers.

Gen

The baby is doing well. We had a great night last night, she actually slept 7 hours. She has grown quite a bit. We will find out more on Friday at our 1 month check up.

Gen

p.s Based on the crying from the pack n' play, I would say her lungs are doing very very well :p

It is most assuredly working. We had our 1 month check up today. She has gained (and surpassed) her weight from birth. Her head has grown an inch and she is an inch longer too. Thank you again so much for the prayers.

Back