Babo sets date to marry mate....

babo

About a year ago I met this girl. Actually scratch that, about seven years ago I met this girl, we were just pimple faced kids in seventh grade. Somehow or another our paths drifted apart, then last Easter they crossed again. (This time for good) I asked her to marry me in October, and we really weren't sure on a date.....SO this week we finally decided, we are going to get married on April 15th, and my birthday is April 18th - talk about the best present I could ever get for my 21st birthday! Just figured I'd let ya'll know!

Congratulations and God's richest blessings to you both...although finding the right person is as rich as it gets;)

Ok babo,

The door to my office is open for marital advice. I've got 7 years under the belt, and I can really help if ya need me.
MAY GOD BLESS BOTH OF YOU!!!!

I can hardly wait!!! The time is drawing nigh! Shy is a precious lady, God has richly blessed you. I hope you will plan ahead to share photos with us. We are still waiting on pics from our last uniion that God blessed. I don't want to embarress anyone and would never want any hard feelings. I will just whistle a little tune and you may guess who I am speaking of...sssppsrr rrrrrrrrrpssssssss Tek and Emberwhrrrr rrrr sssssTek and Ember
Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the LORD. Proverbs 22:18

Last edited:
Marcylene said:
Tek and Ember
Unfortunately, there are currently no pictures of our wedding online. The professional photos were locked with a password and were taken offline in late March.

Two of my friends, known on the forums as Eltolad and Elihu, took pictures with their digital cameras during my wedding, but have still not (three months later) uploaded those pictures to my personal site gallery. If they did upload the photos to my site, I could save the files, upload them to ImageShack, and post the links in a separate thread.

So, until Elihu and Eltolad get their rears in gear, there will be no pictures of Tek and Ember in wedding attire online. Sorry, all.

:(

lol Whatever works! God wants us to have patience in order to be perfect and entire wanting nothing...however, concerning Mr. & Mrs. Tekweddingpics...I think we have been patient enough!! :) Yet, now that you have a domestic goddess, a spaghetti dinner could work as an inexpensive bribe!

Back