Away...

Pneuma

I've been away a few days. Been a busy week.

Got married on Saturday (guess I should have announced that she said yes LOL), worked on getting my new bride all moved in and cleaning her apartment. Been working on getting my apartment in order with all the stuff she moved over. etc. She started back at work today so I am back to job hunting and playing the occasional GW when I can.

God Bless and see ya in Tyria.

Congratulations!

A few important things to remember:

"I'm fine" means "I'm not okay"
"Yes, dear" is always the correct answer, at least when the wife is around ;)
Your "honey-do" list will last a lifetime
Your leash is always one or two chain links tighter than you remember
A wife is like a flower: nurture her and she'll blossom into full beauty; neglect her and she will wither and crumple
When life deals you both lemons, make lemonade for two
Life is like a box of chocolates (hey...wait a minute, I've heard that somewhere else before)

so yeah: MARRIAGE IS THE MOST AMAZING THING EVER! PRAISE GOD! (/yell)

LOL, thanks everyone.

On another good note...I got offered a job today. A little less than the minimum I was looking for but a job I think I will actually enjoy doing.
They (Yes the owners) told me to pray about it and let them know Monday if I will accept the job. From that alone makes me want to accept, but I will be in a lot of prayer this weekend.

Last edited:
LOL, thanks everyone.

On another good note...I got offered a job today. A little less than the minimum I was looking for but a job I think I will actually enjoy doing.
They (Yes the owners) told me to pray about it and let them know Monday if I will accept the job. From that alone makes me want to accept, but I will be in a lot of prayer this weekend.

awesome news!!! we truly serve an awesome GOD

UPDATE: Job accepted and I started today. Really busy, I think I learned a lot (it all went so fast). A lot to learn, but, I think I will really enjoy this job. As far as I know EVERY employee is a believer, and speaks openly about God, faith, church, worship, etc. Really nice change of pace from the last place I worked. Thank you all for the prayers. I feel God lead me to this job and although it is less money (about 1/2 what I was making) I think GREAT things are going to come from it. God Bless.

Back