ATTN: Post your thoughts on Guild calendar.

ewoksrule

Hey friends!
We have enough regular players and level 50s to start regular scheduling of events. Please post here with your desires for activities and play times you could regularly commit too.

Some examples of events we could start running would be : PvP premades, chain rift closing, Expert dungeons, Expert rifts, Crafting rifts, Raid rifts, 10 man raid instances, in-game bible study, in game quick socials, blah blah.

Post times in Pacific Time for sake of unity.

Mirakle - 50 tank/dps warrior
My best nights are Tue/Wed/Fri/Sat - I could get online consistently at 8pm Pacific
I want to be a part of regular PvP, 10man raids, and everything else really hahah.

I am geared enough for t1/t2s and am just about ready for raids. (both tank and dps gear)

Something I would like to see one day, is lvl 13 twink competition nights. Something where we get a low level toon geared up and do duels as a guild and see what happens.

Last edited:
Corinth- 50 Cleric DPS/Healer
Willing to try to heal or DPS T1/T2/ or raids, Also capable to tank T1's

I would like to see us do a Raid rifting group night, both raid and crafting rifts (more rewards for more people). Key think I would like to see us do with this is practice our larger group teamwork. I think it would benifit us for building rep with the different rift groups....

I am able to make any day work if I know of it ahead of time. And other then that I am around almost nightly anyways. From time to time I am able to be online earlier then 9pm CST but more often then not I am logging on around that time.

Last edited:
Gaborn - 50 EPIC... oh i mean Mage. DPS/Group Heals
T2, 10Mans, 20's, Rifts, PVP. Would love a in game bible study with the squirrels!

Sun, Tues, Thurs, Fri, Sat are my good nights. Live in Eastern time, so 6PM Pacific

Cheribum & Seabass - Rogue Spectacular!

Well, I am ALWAYS willing to help out any guildies. For me personally though, I'm at a point where only T2 Plaques, egg farming, raid rifts (especially the dailies) and GP/GSB, etc are going to benefit me. That being said, read sentence one again. There are just a few pieces of T2 gear that are substantial upgrades for me.

I'd really really like to do GP/GSB/RoS etc simply because it's new content for me. I've run CC/AP/RD, etc 100 times...starting to get stale.

Cheribum & Seabass - Rogue Spectacular!

Well, I am ALWAYS willing to help out any guildies. For me personally though, I'm at a point where only T2 Plaques, egg farming, raid rifts (especially the dailies) and GP/GSB, etc are going to benefit me. That being said, read sentence one again. There are just a few pieces of T2 gear that are substantial upgrades for me.

I'd really really like to do GP/GSB/RoS etc simply because it's new content for me. I've run CC/AP/RD, etc 100 times...starting to get stale.

coooooool =) I'm pretty excited to level up and be able to play with you! I'm new to guardians, and JUST transferred over two accounts last night (I had to lvl mage up from 13>15 lol). Anyway, I'll usually be on most nights, and... yepp =) awesome!

::EDIT::
Oh! and also, I think in-game bible studies would be SUPER cool!! annnd what are "PvP Premades"? and I think chain rift closing would be pretty sweet, only cuz I'm a really low level that can't do much else other than quest lol.

I pretty much don't know ANYTHING about warfronts - I've never even done one... but could that be a group event maybe?

~JMV

Last edited:
If your higher then level 10 press K and join Black garden, you will play a face paced game of capture and hold the flag....

Or I can join you in one, Since I am currently goofing off with an alt at level 19.

Hi I'm Laughien 12 Rogue at this time...I live in Eastern Time Zone and am up til about 10:30pm EST. I am also available during the daytime. I like the ideas so far of raiding and grouping and Bible Study.

Sahan: Crafty crafting rogue craftily crafting crafts for whatever you need! I am usually on during the week sporadically but I tend to pick one or two nights that I will play late. When I say late, that is usually from about 10:00pm to 12:30-1am Central time.

I am level fifty and haven't hit up any T1's yet. An event or planned time to raid would be awesome because the LFG queues are usually too long for me to get in and play.

I would be willing to tank T1's for you Sahan to get you geared for raiding. Interest seems to be lagging however with our other lvl 50's. If we can engender some additional support I can commit to a couple runs a night to assist.

Ehren

I am wanting to start running experts again. I was taking a little break while Gaborn and Mychael were on their mission trip to explore a few other games (I hate you Steam and your sales!). I was getting a tad burned out on Rift and then dang Cheribum and Corinth got me hooked on F2P Champions Online.

However, I love the Rift 1.3 changes for warrior and I have a nice tank and dps spec so I would love to start doing t1/t2s again. Hopefully working towards Guilded Prophecy as a guild would be great.

I can comit to helping with any Experts that are needed. I am still around and although I too have had a pulling away for a few days. Mainly due to playing so much I was getting burned out. I am coming back... Sorry for the absence.

Count me in for what ever your planing to do.

I can comit to helping with any Experts that are needed. I am still around and although I too have had a pulling away for a few days. Mainly due to playing so much I was getting burned out. I am coming back... Sorry for the absence.

Count me in for what ever your planing to do.

I'm still a little burned out. I thought it was completely ignorant of Trion to make another 20 man raid when they know the vast majority of gamers aren't even to Greenscale yet. Why make lots of content where people aren't even at yet? Why not make another lvl 50 zone? Perhaps make 1-2 more T2's and 1-2 more 10 man raids...

You have to remember, I had been running experts for several weeks before most of you even turned 50.

I'm not going anywhere and I'm still around to help whenever it's needed. That being said, at this point I can see my play time slowing up until more of the guild hits 50 and we can do slivers.

I'm very much enjoying Champions Online right now.

Last edited:
I think what needs to happen is for us to just set a date and time for an event, lets say within a week or so. That'll give us time to make sure the word is out and then we could also plan accordingly.

And then change the guild message too to make sure peeps are aware. I am pretty flexible with times and days during the week, but I usually reserve weekends for my wife and even though I do play for longer, it is never guaranteed.

So if no one minds, we could shoot for next Wed night, 8pm PDT, 10 CDT. This is by no means finalized and is completely subject to change. I just figure if I don't throw something out there we will just banter around about how we want to do it, but we will drop the ball. I speak from experience :)

Back