As an outsider looking in...

Odale

I was wondering what the PVP is like in Guildwars (or if there is any). I have heard that its a pretty cool game, and that its... free. I wanna know how big the battles are in the game, and why people pvp. I have played Dark Age of Camelot for a while now (3 years) and there are 3 realms. They each have their own set of keeps the other two realms try to take, and then two relics. Power and strength. That keeps that pvp or RvR (realm vs. realm) going. I have played WoW too... its pvp needs work, to say the least. Obviously i dont know much about guild wars, Thanks guys.

oh,the PvP is a huge part of Guild Wars.
the game is practically built around it..

but you'd have to ask someone else how it is...

yeah, i have not playing PvP much in GW, i am still, infact, working on the rpg part, cus, i got bored so i left playing there for like a month, and now i am playing like once a week. But i do know, that, the game is pretty much JUST pvping, thats what they made the game for, not for the rpg part, the rgp part is just to get skills for your pvp char, or, once you reach lvl 20, use your rpg char as your pvp charecter. And..uhh, someone said that they had done a GvG battle, and, i never heard anything about that, so, maybe next time, we could USE the forums to let people know.

Rumil Dimrill

Back