Arrrrr Mateys! Sept. 19 is Talk Like a Pirate Day!

This may just be an attempt to flee from further Chuck Norris jokes, but I'm sure some of you read the thread on the tie breakers. This thread seems to be following a similar theme of advancement and enhancement of previous ideas, so I propose that we could use the pirate ninjas for future tie breakers. The first to defeat the pirate ninjas (or last to run away) wins. Which brings up the question. Where in the world would you find pirate ninjas?

no you can just make up most of the english language :p
Reminds me of two shirts I saw at Dragon*Con this year....

734214bk.jpg
t013art.jpg

You know, the second one is so very, very true. :D

Lol. I was an English Major and I think both fit quite well. I might suggest for the second shirt "WARNING - I have a vocabulary in excess of 75,000 words, and no clear understanding of what half of them mean." :D

I find it strange when you start using words and have no concept of what they really mean, you look up the definition and you use it properly and it described what you wanted it to...

Lol. I was an English Major and I think both fit quite well. I might suggest for the second shirt "WARNING - I have a vocabulary in excess of 75,000 words, and no clear understanding of what half of them mean." :D
Oh, I KNOW what they mean. :D And I WILL use them.

And yes, they are words I can use in front of your grandmother. (MY living grandmother curses like a sailor, so I can't use that as my standard...)

Back