Arrrgh

amorphus88

Blah, uninstalled Steam while ago, but I felt like trying it again. However, forgot my old account name. Blech.

So, I make a new one, and go to register Half-Life. Nope. CD-key already registered with Valve.

No 1.6 for me
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Oh, right, and I tried having "Amorphus"'s secret question sent to him, but apparently that's not me.

Does anyone have a guy on their friends list who hasn't shown up inawhile that might be me? I think I was on QuePasa's, Tastywheat's... I dunno.
mad.gif

mad.gif

I found the only way to stop my stema from crashing is to run it in a window >_<

If u register a CD key to one account, it's permanent. U Can't do anything to change it. If ur gonna make a new ID, get a new copy of HL or CS and use that new CD key on it. :/ best of luck finding out the old id. It's likely that its ur email.

i know where a cd-key generator is, but if u get caought ur through for 3 yrs.

on i positive note i have a friend who know a website where for 3-5 bux (depending on game) u can get a legal cd-key, if you want i'll get that site for u

I'm not sure amorph don't think I played wit ya on 1.6 [>_<] got quite a few names that don't really play nemore but don't think they are u

Back