Arena 5v5 - Mon Aug 6

Xandar

Since there was some talk of Arena's again, I thought I would schedule a time for 5v5 action. 5v5 has the highest points payout, so is worth it if we can get a team together.

I will set it up in Guild calender, but I am proposing about 8:30 server on Aug 6. I already have a team up and going from our previous adventures. The total time it takes to run through 10 matches (the amount we need) is about 30-40 mins max.

Everyone claimed to have fun when we did this before, and I know there were a lot of laughs, at ourselves as much as anything. That said, I know many of us are much better geared now, and we have a shot at doing pretty good. I know Rengeof and I, while no means experts, have been winning a few at 2v2, so I am sure we can at 5v5. We need a healer to help out to be competitive in 5v5. Please consider trying it out with us.

Well I am still learning how to play warlocks well in pvp (used to playing mages primarily), but I am willing to join if you have an extra spot.

Radrune would be very interested and i already have some 5v5, 3v3 and 2v2 experience (and some nifty pvp gear).

Elwyntarla (balance druid) is also interested in arena. She does not have the best gear but I would pursue some nice pvp gear if you are interested in letting me join.

Back