Are you a 1337 h4x0r?

I've got download accelerator, dled it, cracked it open.. and the password and usernames are all... these...

??븀評뿼GQ H  e?_B ? 3 o?g:?牡 ??Q쓺 筽??R|^Db?c:?:???U?澣?굼 ? &             ? txtUsername ? try2hack I? txtPassword ? irtehh4x0r! I?  ? level3-.xhtml _self ?

lol

The UN and PW are contained within the text. So is the name of the file it will forward you to, so you don't need the UN and PW.

I used a SWF decompiler for lvl 2 because I was lazy.

for lvl 4 (or whatever, the java decompiler one), when I cleared my cache, and loaded the page, I had 4 files. two of them were xhtml, one was a CLASS file, and another one with seemingly no extension or something. open that in notepad, and it gave me username, password, and URL to the next level. I never even bothered to use the username/pw.

you realize that if you don't have java, the site displays "it appears you don't have java enabled on your system. oh well. if you're resourceful, you'll figure out how to pass this one too". sumthin like that.
smile.gif

there is lvl 8, it was down last I heard.

actually, lvl 8 or 9 you're supposed to take advantage of a deliberate bug in some program or another to obtain super-priveliges or what. heh.

whoop, checked the try2hack page.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]For Level 9 see the end of Level 8. The goal of level 9 is to create your own account on the bot and gain +n (owner) by exploiting an intentional bug in the bot.

Any effort to let the bot crash, die or act erroneously is forbidden.

I thought that was the case but looking at the news they says some of the levels are back online meaning to me that some are still down

Back