Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
PS3 and Wii: For those who want a system that doesn't die every 3 weeks. xD

lol my system never died! wii is fun but sucks in the way of graphics! and the ps3 is boring and over price!

same price for same features (more or less) except for online.

you really need the 360 pro to even compare to a ps3, and the ps3 still comes with stuff 360 doesn't (wireless).

calling the ps3 boring and overpriced is so 3 years ago :p

i have all 3 my modern warfare elite is my primary console and 360 has been since it came out, aside from my month wait for the rrod repair, in which my ps3 got some use. a lot of people rib xbox live gamers for paying for online play, but my experience says that $4 a month is worth every penny. xbox live is far superior to ps3 online in my opinion. oh yeah, punch out is fun on the wii. :cool:

Come guy's if we dont get more people to join this contest then i will have to cancel it! It is free! Let's do it!

do I need to register myself for a full membership on the site? I entered the password at the first login screen I came to, but got an invalid message. And when you said active member of the forums, I assumed you meant these forums. But did you mean 360voice's forums?

yes group achievement points! from joining the site i am able to do challenges that we can host more contest like the one we are doing now

To each his or her own. As the article linked in the OP suggests, each console has its strengths and weaknesses.

I redeemed myself with a 4,000+ point semtex kill, twice, in consecutive matches! If you stick an attacker on domination with semtex while they are huddled with two buddies, all trying to take a point you are defending....its worth mucho pointso!!!!!

Man I wish I saw those:eek:

We need more people to join in this contest i will postpone the date and extend it so we have more people playing with us!

Hey guys & girls.

I am looking to relocate from the random game playing now & then. The Christian G.A. site looks great and steady.

I've got MW2 and not busted the disc out of the xbox 360 since MW2 launched.
MP put at 100% though b/c of the lack of incentive going on unlocking again.

I'm up 4 private-matches, groups, a little Spec-Ops '65 stars in'.
My gamertag is: Ahkavsa

Currently playing: MW 2

--

There is no one Holy other than God.
There is no one Redeemer other than Jesus 'el saviour' Christ.

lol i played for a while but it is fun and great when you have other people to play with. Just add us on your 360 and we will be happy to play with you to enjoy it

New Face

Hey gang, I'm Maul. I've had a X-box live for a couple years. Just got Modern Warfare 2, and I love it but find it difficult tolerating a lot of the colorful characters on X-box live. I have a headset but its muted 90% of the time. Its a shame. Anyway I typed in Christian Modern Warfare clan into google, hope this has something for me here. I only really care about attitude while playing and having fun with people who's lives are defined by something other than smoking pot.

My gamertag is xx Maul 360xx . Not the space between the first xx and the fact the second xx has no space. I wish I didn't make this mistake when I changed my gamer tag, but I'm not paying money to fix it anytime soon. I'm a decent player, I play a lot of games but I'm only okay at multiplayer.

I currently play Modern Warfare 2 a fair bit. I also own Left 4 Dead 1, and will get left 4 dead 2 when the price goes down or I can get a decent PV copy. I also work in a video store so free rentals are an option if the clan has events for games I dont' own. I live in British Columbia Canada, so people around there (and Washington State) will probably have an above average internet connection with me.

So anyone here feel free to add me to your friends list. I'm really interested in playing with nice people for a change lol.

God Bless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back