Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Burnout Paradise

Might I suggest Burnout Paradise to you all? I picked up this game not to long ago. And I love it. It is an older game so it is getting cheaper. But Criterion has provided amazing support for the game. It is an arcade racer, but that is good for me. I want to have fun, not practice for the Indy 500. The online game is pretty fun too. You can just drive around with each other or do races and other events.

I concur. If I see anyone playing this, I'll definitely hop on too join them. I play now and then, but this is a great and fast racer.

Lost Odyssey is making me cry

Seriously what is up with this game, every 30 mins I get drawn into some intense dream-story that is totally heartbreaking and tragic. I sit there reading each one barely able to press the A button again because I know its going to end as sadly as possible.

A few times was OK but its like every one...so depressing! Last night I stayed up wayyyy to late so I could finish participating in a funeral! I had active roles in all the parts as we laid someone to rest. Aye yi yi!

Anyone else play this game? Were you are drawn in by the tragic stories or did you just skip them all? Personally I cannot wait for the family to go to bed so I can get another hour or two of crying in again...

Last edited:
Besides the really good character development ( I love Jensen and his voice actor!) The animations on this game are top notch. I am not sure I have seen such solid animations before, every part of the game is a treat. Of course I am playing on my new 46" in 1080p so that makes it more obvious...

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm on the 4th Disk and I just can't bring myself to pick it back up because I want to finish so bad, but I want to do the Backyard Brawl thing first. lol

It's an amazing game, I do agree!

And yes, Jansen is the man!

Hey, has Castle Crashers been working for you guys via Xbox Live because me and my brother have been trying to do it for a few weeks now and that is the only game that will not let us connect and play together.

i love it also the only thing is that this game will suck if u get someone you dont know how to play in co op mode but otherwise i can not wait to buy it

thanks for the tips i will look into it also.
We should also do a trading system with other xbox users here on the site? What you think?

Oooh, I wanna trade in some games myself. xD

About how long does it take to get an older game. I want to send in Gears of War 2, and get something like Burnout Revenge and Viva Pinata, any idea how long that may take?

It's cool, but after playing GoW2, the controls just felt very sluggish. :/

I checked and it said...Burnout Revenge I would be 14 in line and Viva I would be 9. That can go pretty fast as once I was 46 in line and got the game that day.(i guess the other ppl ahead of me didn't have the points available to spend at that moment.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back