• Friday

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i wish... yet the way it seems... i might end up buying an X box 360 as my next system... since my dad likes sports games so much... it seems that PS3 is to expensive (also our lack of good TV) and... yeah.... xbox has better internet capabilities... thus... it should be ok... i guess.... it is hard to get use to x box though... O well.

I stopped by Blockbuster on the way home from work a couple days ago and rented Bioshock. Simply put, this game is incredible! The demo was a small taste and didn't do the game justice.

I'm don't care for the gore and there's a bit of harse language that could have been left out. However, I love the eerie atmosphere and the blend of puzzles and action.

I'll play through as much of the story as I can before I have to return the game, and then I'll probably rent it for another week. Hopefully after 2 weeks I'll either beat it or be tired of it since Halo 3 will be here at that time.

I enjoyed the demo. It truly was amazing graphics. The gameplay wasn't to shabby either. You can hack the camera and gun turrents and they kill your enemy instead of you! :)

Howdy - An Introduction

I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right place, but since I focus on only 360 gaming over XBOX Live I think it is.

I joined these forums at some point last year in an attempt to find some fellow Christian brothers to put together a Chromehounds clan, but there didn't seem to be much going on here at the time 360-wise so I kind of forgot about this site for a while.

Now that Halo 3 is practically at our doorsteps and the COD4 Beta going on right now, I thought I'd come check out and see if there was more activity here and find some Live friends to add to my friends list for playing these games.

There certainly seems to be more activity here now which I am very excited about.

Anyways, that's a brief description of why I'm here and why my account was created quite a while back but I've had no activity on the forums.

As for info about myself, my name is Brian, I'm 32 years old, married and live in Houston, TX. I'm a Network Admin for a small manufacturing company and I try to play on Live at least every other night for a few hours and put in some time on the weekends.

My Live gamertag is ST1TCH, based on my favorite Disney character.

And, I guess.....that's all I have to say about that.

Just didn't want to jump into the threads around here about Halo 3 and COD4 before making an introduction.

So, HOWDY!

Gamertag: ST1TCH
ToJ username: ST1TCH
System: XBOX 360

Games:

GRAW
GRAW 2
Rainbow Six Vegas
Gears of War
Halo 2
COD4 Beta
PGR3
Burnout Revenge
All Splinter Cell games
**Halo 3 when it launches**
Madden 07
Tiger Woods 07
Chromehounds
COD 2 & 3
Marvel Ultimate Alliance
Crackdown

I'm available most nights except Wed (I lead a men's Bible study for my Sunday school class), but it's not like I'm on every night. If something is planned, I can make sure to be there.

Three Red Lights!!! AHHHHHH!

Well I have no idea what was the cause I was ripping some music from a CD onto the hard drive and also had the plug and play charging my controller. When I started to play the music from my hard drive, red squares appear on my TV and the system flash the 3 red lights.I hope I can find some answers to this bad situation :(

if it is:
1) a 360
2) 3 red lights in a circular patter

congratulations your xbox has overheated due to poor design and total lack of testing and quality control. And you need to send it in to get replaced.

I am sorry for your loss. I also had to send in my 360 to Microsoft. If I were you I would call 1-800-4my-xbox asap to get your order started. They will send you a 360 coffin (a postage paid cardboard box) and ask you to send it in to them. Overall the process is mostly painless, and it is free. The only trouble is the 4-8 week wait to get you box back. It seems as though this trouble comes at the worst possible time too (Halo 3 release in 12 days!). My thoughts and prayers are with you ChaosHammer. May God give you strength through this difficult time.

BigDemarest

PS - here is a link with more info and a review of the Microsoft coffin service.

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/760/760269p1.html

Hey St1tch! It is great to have some more people in on the threads. If you have any other friends who are believers, please let them know we are here!! Hopefully we will get to play some time. My gamertag is BigDemarest and I am a math teacher at a small Christian school in Iowa. Nice to meet ya.

BigDemarest

If you really want to enjoy the game I suggest really putting some time into it and getting along with the story for a while. It really sucks you into the gameplay. This is currently my favorite game. Just have to watch out for swears and some sexual themes. I really wish there was a way to turn of adult content in every game!

BigDemarest

wow I must say Microsoft Customer Service handle it very well, seems like they had the experience and just the way the 360 been.

welcome, feel free to add me

Doh! I just went to add you to my friends list, assuming that your username was your gamertag. After adding UncleO, I saw your gamertag in your sig. So now some guy out there UncleO is wondering why he got a friend request from me.

:D :D

Xbox 360 hardware issues resolved yet?

Please post in this thread when Microsoft has fixed the hardware issues that cause the Red Ring of Death (or, as it is more commonly known, The RROD) and a reliable gaming journalism magazine has confirmed the issue is resolved.

Please also post when someone establishes a reliable gaming journalism magazine.

I'm not really sure which will happen first.

On a related note: Please feel free to post a separate thread with the SoulCalibur IV release date when it is announced by Namco. Not by EB Games. Not by Amazon. By Namco, and only by Namco.

Thank you all for your service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back