- Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
- Rainbow Six Vegas
- NHL 2k7

Xbox Classic
- Halo 2
- Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow
- Rainbow Six 3

Last edited:
The problem we had in the past wasn't just picking a night, but also picking a game. Is there a specific game that would be played on the game night? I still have Halo 2 :D

Oh, and for me, pretty much any night is good except for Tuesdays.

Halo 3 Sign-ups

Hey guys,

There's a lot of talk around these parts about Halo 3, and I wanted to gauge interest for the chapter. Please post a reply if you're going to be picking up Halo 3, and when roughly you'll have it (i.e. at launch, two weeks later, etc.). Thanks!! =)

2 FREE XBLA Games if you bought your Xbox between Aug 8th 06 - Sept 15th 07

Campaign Code = XBX0807

You must have purchased a new Xbox 360™ system between August 8, 2006 and September 15, 2007, and have establish a new Xbox Live® Account, then register on the promotion web site on or before September 15, 2007.

Games are said to be delivered before September 30.
https://reg.msgamestudios.com/def...us&lc=1033

Good luck, don't know which games. CS

I should qualify for that, but the link isn't working. Can you check the link?

I just got my key earlier this evening. I'm going to start the download tonight, and I'll be ready to rock soon -- *awesome*

Got my token and was playing for a good portion of the day -This game is insane! The overall graphics look very smooth.... You have to at least play as a sniper once. It's crazy when you have your Ghillie suit on and you're lying prone in some overgrown weeds/grass. I had a couple of instances when guys were actually running right in FRONT of me, and not seeing me right on the ground! I also had trouble trying to find other snipers who were hidden as well and were picking off soldiers right and left....Very cool! Looks like I'll be getting this one for sure!

I'm not planning to rush out to buy 2 worlds, but someone posted similar comments on another website that I frequent. However, after investing some time into the game, he relented and bumped up his score quite a bit. Based on his explanation, it sounds like a game that grows on you or that you have to grown into (develop your character).

I just signed up with gamefly and added that as one of my future rentals. If I like it enough, I may wait and pick up a used copy eventually. (I'm trying to avoid spending a lot of money on games this time around. I'm planning to stick with pre-played games and with rentals for the most part, with Halo being one of the rare exceptions.)

BioShock

Anybody else played this yet? I picked up a copy this past weekend and have been quite impressed. Very moody, very creepy, very interesting story. Language is a bit of a turn off, but the game mechanics are great. Nothing like zapping some splicer thugs who just happened to be standing in a pool of water. Big Daddies are some seriously tuff dudes.

i played the demo for it last night. Bioshock is amazing! The graphics are fantastic and the game seems very innovative. I like the creepy eerie feeling of it too. I could do without the language and some of the gore though. I doubt I'll buy, but I've got it at the top of my gamefly queue.

It's not working for me either. I'll see if I can get it fixed.
BTW it did say this: There is an issue with registration at this time. Please try again later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back